The Southwest Indiana Agriculture Economic Summit has been planned for Friday, November 5, 2021.
Dubois Strong, partnering with The Dubois County Soil and Water Conservation District and Vincennes University Jasper, will host the Ag Summit at the VU Jasper Campus.
The Ag Summit will be geared towards updating local producers, agriculture businesses, and financial institutions on the latest in economic programs and opportunities in the county.
This year’s speakers include:
- Christian Blome – Dean, Vincennes University Jasper
- Duane Hopf – Mill Creek Farms
- Bennett Fuson – EDP Renewables
- Steve Howell – Indiana Soybean Alliance/Indiana Corn Marketing Council/Indiana Corn Growers Association
- Ed Ebert – Indiana Soybeam Alliance/Indiana Corn Marketing Council/Indiana Soybean & Corn Check Off Programs
- James Mintert, Ph.D. – Center for Commercial Agriculture at Purdue University
Date: Friday, November 5th
Time: 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Place: Vincennes University Jasper – Center for Technology, Innovation, and Manufacturing Theatre
Please RSVP by calling 812.482.9650 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.