Jasper Community Arts will host the 2021 Holiday Arts Market at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center for the first weekend of December in combination with O’Tannenbaum Days.
Visit the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center on Friday, December 3, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, December 4, 2021, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. as we fill the entryway and hallways with tables of artists and makers.
The perfect stop to shop for a handmade, one-of-a-kind holiday gift!
Featured artists are listed below:
- Ellen Vonderheide – Fiber Arts, Knitted Hats and Felt Accessories
- Steve Poehlein – Clay
- Emily Meyer – Gift Wrapping
- Laura Jeanne Yoder, Cygnushure Creations Art Studio – Paintings and Drawings
- Janet Schmidt – Glass and Resin
- George Smith – Watercolor, Colored Pencil, Pen & Ink Drawings
- Nancy K. Gerber – Watercolor and Oil Paintings
- Linda Kahle & Caroline Mattingly, Frankie & Co. – Leather
- Jen Tolbert – Clay
- Diane Wininger – Paintings
- Ellie Taves – Clay and Faux Leather
The galleries at the Thyen-Clark Cultural Center, located at 100 3rd Avenue, Suite A, Jasper, IN 47546, are open to the public Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Saturday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm, and Sunday from noon to 3:00 pm. School groups, clubs and students are welcome. Admission is free. Donations appreciated.