Area water gauges show three to four inches of rain fell across Dubois County Friday and Saturday and this led to multiple road closures.
The Dubois County Highway Department updated the road closures to include the following 20 roads.
- County Road 150N between 500W and 600W.
- County Road 875W south of County Road 150N.
- County Road 50N west of County Road 750W.
- County Road 800W south of County Road 50N in the Lee Gress Flat.
- Division Road east of County Road 600W.
- Stewart Road off Division Road.
- County Road 620W at Dillon Creek.
- County Road 150S west of Old Huntingburg Road.
- Ell Creek Road north of County Road 400S.
- County Road 175E north of County Road 300N.
- County Road 600N east of Kellerville Road.
- County Road 300N west of County Road 175E.
- County Road 175E south of County Road 300N.
- Kellerville Road north of Cathy Lane.
- Old Huntingburg Road north of County Road 400S.
- County Road 400S west of Ell Creek Road.
- County Road 400S east of U.S. 231.
- Old Road 64 west of Patoka Road.
- East First Street in Huntingburg west of County Road 75W.
Jasper’s Street Department has closed Clay Street between Second Street and Wernsing Road due to high water. Clay Street will be reopened as soon as the water has receded but motorists need to avoid the area.