Three sent to emergency room in MasterBrand fire

Three workers were sent to the hospital this morning following a fire at MasterBrand Cabinets in Ferdinand.

Fire officials say lacquer in a booth combusted causing the flames and smoke. The building was evacuated as firefighters ventilated the building.

The three employees were transported to Memorial Hospital for difficulty breathing.

Firefighters were on the scene for about an hour and a half.

Damages are estimated to be about $20,000 but fire officials say it could have been worse had it not been for the plant’s sprinklers.

From WITZ AM/FM

Comments are closed.